Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tip #8 - Remember to collect incriminating evidence

Kids are always doing things that will be embarrassing to them later in life. As a parent it is your job and duty to always have a camera handy to document such moments in your child's life. These pictures and videos can be used later in life to black mail your kids into doing their chores or to scare off an unwanted boyfriend or girlfriend.

Example:
The other day Hyrum came out of Ella's room dressed up as Mrs. Nesbitt (Toy Story, when Buzz is at the tea party). As a responsible parent I had to pull out the camera and document this for later use.


5 comments:

Ruth Vest said...

that's super funny. he'll appreciate that in a few years i'm sure!
ruth

Arin Rohrbach said...

Thank you to my partner in crime. Oh how they will pay someday. Ha, ha, ha, ha (evil laugh). I think this blog should be dedicated to my dad and brother for all the times they video taped me snoring, while pretending they were on a hunt for a two horned lion during feeding time. Yeah, I know. . . nice.

Mandy said...

Awesome. :) Gotta love those moments of future embarrassment. :)

Karen said...

I LOVE IT! VERY FUNNY INDEED.

Lynita said...

Poor, poor, poor Hyrum! You so rock, let me say that kid is going to behave when he is a teenager. All you have to do is show him that clip and he will obey!